REGRETFULLY THE QCDC SHOW SCHEDULED FOR JUNE 24, 2018 HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
Download Entry Form From Our Facebook Page Here: https://www.facebook.com/StablesDerbyshire
Queen City Dressage Schooling Show at Derbyshire Stabes on June 25, 2017 and October 22, 2017
Show Manager: Bill Cole 513- 675- 1547 or email: email@example.com
Show Secretary: Carol Hartlaub 513-604-3957
email entries: firstname.lastname@example.org
•Derbyshire Stables 513-675-1547 or 675-1546 Office Fee: $10.00
Late Fee (if applicable) $10.00 Class Fees: 1-24 $25 per class
Stabling: Limited stabling: $35.00 Contact Derbyshire Stables to confirm availability.. Ride Times will be emailed! No snail mail except for entries! Please include your email on entry form! Food available. On grounds Vet and Farrier on call all day.
Refunds: With Vet Certificate ONLY. Substitutions: Up to day of show, none on the day. Additional Info: Novice: First year at Level. Canter Equitation not open to 2nd Level horses. *Combined Training dressage tests not sanctioned for QCDC. Post Entries: Accepted in classes 18-24, 25, 26 Ring 1: 20 m X 60 m, sand, Ring 2: 20 m X 60 m, sand, Indoor: 20 m X 60 m, sand Grass warm up - All outdoors
Directions: Take I-275 to Wards Corner Exit. Go South on Wards Corner Road. Turn left at stop sign on State Route 126. At stop sign, turn right to stay on State Route 126. Turn right on Galbraith (by Civil War Cannon). Turn right on Camp Road.
Special Parking: Trailer parking in fields.
Awards: Ribbons through 6th place.
Judge: Wendy Enneking "r"
TBA CLASSES 1-18. QCDC NEW 2015 USDF & USEF Tests
1. USDF Introductory Level Test A Junior
2. USDF Introductory Level Test A Senior
3. USDF Introductory Level Test B Junior
4. USDF Introductory Level Test B Senior
5. USDF Introductory Level Test C Junior
6. USDF Introductory Level Test C Senior
7. Training Level Test 1 Junior
8. Training Level Test 1 Senior
9. Training Level Test 2 Junior
10. Training Level Test 2 Senior
11. Training Level Test 3 Junior
12. Training Level Test 3 Senior
13. First Level Test 1
14. First Level Test 2
15. First Level Test 3
16. Second Level % of Test of Choice
17. Third Level % of Test of Choice
18. Fourth Level %of Test of Choice
19. Western Dressage Intro
20. Western Dressage Basic
21. Western Dressage Level 1
22. Musical Freestyles
23. Musical Group
24. Eventing % Test of Choice
25. Sport Horse in hand 3 and under
26. Sport Horse in hand 4 and over
27. Dressage Suitability w/t
28. Dressage Suitability w/t/c/
29. Dressage Equitation w/t
30. Dressage Equitation w/t/c
31. Lead Line
the show arenas will be held in outdoor sand arenas. Warm p will be held in th sand indoor arena No lunging permitted in the indoor arena.
Stabling available. Call or email for stall information and reservation - Nancy Cole @ 513 675 1546. Stabling fee is $35.00. Shavings available for purchase $7.00/per bag.
Entry fees: Classes 1-31 $25.00/class. Office fee: $10.00/entry. Late fee: $10.00/entry if received after closing date of June 17th.
Please email: email@example.com for additional information or questions regarding the show.